Thursday, January 1, 2015

Without struggle match box trick is impossible

Malik Shafique Awan is an extraordinary member of SUST group and unfortunately co-founder or you can say founder of this group. This group consist of three members which are listed below:
"I will not leave South Africa, nor will I surrender. Only through hardship, sacrifice and militant action can freedom be won. The struggle is my life. I will continue fighting for freedom until the end of my days. Said by Mandela. This Story can totally be relate to this quote.
Malik Shafique Awan did a trick which was recorded by Channel A or Channel B. We are confirm about that. This shows that If Nelson Mandela can serve his nation through continues struggle then why not Malik Shafique Awan can shine a stick without match box?  Its definite sign of success.

Make yourself tricky and Spark stick without match Box.



You can post comment your reviews and thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment